Patagonia Stormfront® Sling 20L
The ideal wet-weather companion. Organizes a day’s worth of fishing equipment or clothing when you want quick access to the main compartment; 100% waterproof-submersible means your gear is always dry.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment, which is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Exterior lash straps to attach a net or rod
- 658 g (1 lb 8 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
658 g (1 lb 7.2 oz)
48 x 23 x 15 cm (19 x 9 x 6 in)
20L (1220 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice