Patagonia Stormfront® Hip Pack 10L
Fully welded and 100% waterproof-submersible, this hip pack provides foul-weather protection for all of your essentials, even in the nastiest conditions.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile hip belt and padded neck strap will handle large loads and weight distribution
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Lash straps in front for rod tube or jacket
- 564 g (1 lb 3.9 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
564 g (1 lb 3.9 oz)
35.5 x 25.5 x 15 cm (14 x 10 x 6 in)
10L (610 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice