Patagonia Stealth Chest Pack 3L
A highly versatile chest pack for the minimalist angler, with enough room for two large fly boxes; molded drop-down work station has ripple foam fly keeper. Volume is three liters.
- Tough, 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop protects contents and sheds water with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water-repellent
- Main zippered pocket holds two large fly boxes and has an interior zippered pocket; top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket for additional storage
- Molded drop-down work station has ripple foam fly keeper
- Back panel is stretch-woven nylon for comfort and durability
- Adjustable neck and waist straps allow easy layering
- Pack volume: three liters
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
Pack: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
Back panel: 100% stretch-woven nylonView The Footprint Chronicles
360 g (12.7 oz)
20 x 15 x 12 cm (7.8 x 6 x 4.7 in)
3L (183 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice