Patagonia Nine Trails Backpack 36L
For extra-long days or minimalist overnight missions. Built to fit comfortably and close to body on long approaches.
- The perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- Classic top-loader with integrated lid makes loading gear simple
- A large exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash pockets secure extra items; hipbelt pockets keep small items handy
- Side compression manages various loads
- Superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waistbelt for secure fit
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 1,357 g (3 lbs)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
1357 g (2 lb 15.9 oz.)
S/M: 22.5 x 10.5 x 8
L/XL: 24.5 x 10.5 x 8
36L (2197 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice