Patagonia Men's Stretch Hydropeak Boardshorts - 18"
Our most minimal, pared-down boardshorts are made from a fast-drying, superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% elastane blend that features four-way stretch for unrestricted freedom of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a light and durable 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% elastane plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Traditional multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fusible design that eliminates a fabric layer; curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Self-draining pocket on right hip has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and zipper pull for ease of use
- Notched hem for ease of movement; outseam is 18"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 130 g (4.6 oz)
4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% elastane plain weave with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice