Patagonia Men's Nano-Air® Light Hoody
Built for the highest exertion mountain athletes and objectives, the Nano-Air® Light Hoody offers the same dynamic stretch as the Nano-Air® Hoody but with 75% more breathability and two-thirds the insulation.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange™ insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (70CFM)
- Engineered pattern avoids all seaming across the shoulders and back, eliminating abrasion points and enhancing stretch
- Stretchy hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting and easy on-off
- Exterior left-chest zip pocket
- Stretch-woven Variable Conditions Cuffs are shaped, patterned and seamed for low-bulk layering, and push up easily without constricting forearms
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon stretch plain weave.
Cuffs: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/12% elastane stretch woven.
All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 40-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretchView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice