Patagonia Men's Micro Puff® Storm Jacket
Our ultralight waterproof belay jacket. The Micro Puff® Storm Jacket merges premium, warm-when-wet, down-like PlumaFill synthetic insulation with a waterproof shell for lightweight warmth and weather protection in cold, damp conditions.
- Ultralight 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabric
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Engineered pattern and seamless shoulder design reduce weight and possible abrasion points
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood adjusts with single-pull cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Mini elasticized internal snow skirt contours to the body to eliminate drafts
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures seal out the elements
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 1.7-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyesterView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No™ mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice