Patagonia Men's Descensionist Jacket
Outstanding breathability in a 3-layer weatherproof shell, the Descensionist Jacket delivers up and down performance for freeride and backcountry specialists.
- 3-layer hard shell delivers exceptional stretch, unprecedented breathability and a moisture-managing knit backer
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® front pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Two mesh-backed front pockets are positioned for easy access while wearing a backpack
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Internal stash pocket
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 627 g (22.1 oz)
3-layer, 4.9-oz 50-denier 86% nylon/14% polyester plain weave with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice