Patagonia Hybrid Sleeping Bag - Short
A weight-saving “elephant's foot” sleeping bag built to be paired with a belay parka for the spartan bivies of minimalist alpine climbing; it's insulated with 850-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Ultralightweight Pertex Quantum® shell uses interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop liner with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- For exceptional heat-trapping warmth, season after season durability and ultracompressibility, it's insulated with 850-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Paired with a high-alpine insulated jacket or parka, the hybrid sleeping bag becomes an ultralight backcountry sleep system
- Custom foot box pattern eliminates dead space and bulk, maximizes warmth and affords ample room for movement
- Adjustable drawcord at waist for sealing in warmth
- Ultralight stuffsack included; for long-term storage, a larger drawstring-bag (made of a 55% hemp/45% organic cotton blend) is included
- 451 g (15.9 oz)
Shell: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® built with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Liner: 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 850-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Storage bag: 4-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton muslinView The Footprint Chronicles
Traceable Down Insulation
All Patagonia virgin down is certified to the Advanced Global Traceable Down standard by NSF International. The Advanced certification level means our down suppliers conducted audits all the way back to the parent farms to ensure there was no live-plucking and that broader humane animal welfare standards were faithfully observed throughout the supply chain.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice