Patagonia Boys' Quilted Shacket
A classic shirt/jacket hybrid, our Boys’ Quilted Shacket combines a wind- and weather-resistant 100% nylon (92% recycled) shell with warm-when-wet insulation and smooth lining for transition-season outerwear that’s warm and easy to wear.
- Durable, lightweight, wind- and water-resistant shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% nylon (92% recycled) with 100-g (80-g in the sleeves) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Shirt-collar neckline with brass snap-down placket closure
- Box quilting throughout keeps insulation in place
- Drop-in front pockets and a left-chest security pocket with flap closure
- Elasticized cuffs keep cold out
- Shirttail hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 454 g (16 oz)
Shell: 4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Insulation: 100-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice