Patagonia Black Hole® Duffel Bag 40L
Our smallest Black Hole® Duffel is perfect for small loads and long weekends. Made with a burly, strong 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled nylon webbing.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 930 g (2 lbs .8 oz)
Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
930 g (2 lbs 0.8 oz)
53.3 x 34.8 x 26.9 cm (21" x 13.7" x 10.6")
40L (2,441 cu in)
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice