Patagonia Black Hole® Backpack 25L
A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials, with the weather-resistant protection and durability you expect from our Black Hole® bags.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 680 g (1 lb 8 oz)
13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
680 g (1 lb 8 oz.)
21 x 11 x 6.5
25L (1526 cu in)
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice