Patagonia Pack Rain Cover 15L - 30L
This durable, taped waterproof pack cover is made with 100% recycled nylon and secures with a cinch closure; it fits most 15- to 30-liter packs.
- Made from waterproof 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and taped seams
- The stealthy interior zippered stash pocket keeps small personal items close at hand
- Our Pack Rain Cover can be stuffed and stored in its own interior zippered stash pocket
- The cinch closure lets you fine-tune the fit to accommodate different sized loads
- The reflective logo increases visibility in low light conditions
- Fits most 15- to 30-liter packs
- 70 g (2.47 oz)
2.7-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice