Patagonia Men's Powder Bowl Jacket
For season-long comfort, the Powder Bowl Jacket is built with a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. It has a tailored fit and is articulated for freedom of movement.
- Tough, 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip and one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 953 g (33.6 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: (torso) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% polyester mesh.
Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice