Patagonia Women's June Lake Dress
The June Lake Dress features modern style lines and 100% TENCEL™ lyocell fabric, which is more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen—the ideal summer fabric.
- Made from TENCEL™ lyocell, which is more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen—the ideal summer fabric
- Redesigned with updated style lines, regular fit, straight silhouette and flattering chest darts
- Adjustable cap sleeves with looped straps
- Elasticized waist creates shape
- On-seam front pockets
- Above-the-knee length
- Two tiny side-seam vents at hem for movement
- 159 g (5.6 oz)
3.4-oz 100% TENCEL™ lyocell twill
TENCEL® is a branded lyocell fiber that comes from the pulp of trees that are grown on sustainably run farms certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
The eucalyptus wood pulp is dissolved in a non-toxic organic solvent. The solution is extruded through fine holes to produce fiber and the solvent is recycled in a closed-loop process – more than 99% of the solvent is recovered and reused. We ensure that the fabric processing of TENCEL® lyocell fiber does not utilize any harmful chemicals (like formaldehyde).
TENCEL® lyocell is a high-tenacity cellulosic fiber, which gives high strength properties to the fabric which can then be used in place of other regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose rayon.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice