Patagonia Women's Fleetwith Dress
The Fleetwith Dress was built for hiking, traveling and general getting out and about. Made from a 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane blend that’s quick-drying and resists wrinkling. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of recycled polyester and elastane for comfort and stretch while on the move
- Tank with cross-back, reinforced straps
- A dropped waist and an encased drawcord create modern shaping and allow for a customized fit
- Three front pockets: two side-entry with an additional concealed, zippered one on the right side
- Princess seams create a flattering shape
- Shirttail hem falls to above-the-knee length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 198 g (7 oz)
3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice