Patagonia Stormfront® Great Divider 29L
The ultimate modular storage bag for anglers, photographers and travelers. Water-resistant, nonsubmersible bag is padded and has sturdy sides, grab handles, a shoulder strap and adjustable internal dividers.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a water-resistant package
- Large main compartment is protected with an oversized storm flap at zipper and is easy to organize with modular dividers
- Reinforced haul handles and removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Transparent floating interior panel (on inside lid) has zippered pockets on both sides; foam dividers with hook-and-loop attachments can be arranged in any configuration
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Exterior stash pocket for small items such as plane tickets or leaders and tippet
- Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap
- 2637 g (5 lbs 12.8 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
2,637 g (5 lbs 13 oz)
48 x 28 x 24 cm (19 x 11 x 9.5 in)
29L (1770 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice