Patagonia Men's Stonycroft Jeans
Travel pants made of nylon/elastane performance fabric with four-way stretch and 40-UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% elastane with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets; pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish and lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 281 g (9.9 oz)
4.4-oz 95% nylon (67% recycled)/5% elastane with four-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice