Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Capilene® Cool Lightweight Shirt
Our lightest-weight performance knit wicks moisture, and dries fast for high-output days, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made with 52-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with set-in sleeve construction for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility
- Our lightest, fastest-drying, best wicking technical fabric for the ultimate performance
- Designed with a slight drop tail hem to stay in place during movement
- We placed the Patagonia woven logo on the left hem
- The classic crewneck design has a men’s-specific fit and all-day comfort
- Built in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control ensures you're welcome among friends all day long
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
Solids: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit.
Heathers and cross-dyes: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (52% recycled) double knit.
All with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice