Patagonia Men's Capilene® Thermal Weight Bottoms
A breathable, lofted baselayer to keep you warm in cold conditions. Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Made of Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for a smooth face that makes layering easy
- The fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance;
- elastane adds stretch and ease of movement
- The elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Built with a gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- The fully-functional fly lets you answer nature’s call while wearing a harness or pack straps
- Impeccably crafted with flatlock seams to reduce both bulk and chafing
- 133 g (4.7 oz)
Solids: 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 92% recycled polyester/8% elastane.
Cross-dyes: 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec Power Grid 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% elastane.
Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice