Patagonia Women's Wind Shield Soft Shell Pants
The Wind Shield Pants provide lightweight, soft-shell protection during high-aerobic, cold-weather activities while still allowing excess heat and moisture to escape through strategically placed breathable panels. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Breathable polyester/elastane solid jersey panels for comfort and heat regulation even at high exertion
- Zippered leg openings with soft-shell overlay for ease of getting over shoes or Nordic boots, and snap closure to hold in place
- Reflective logos on the hip and lower-back leg
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 292 g (10.3 oz)
Body: 5.5-oz 100% recycled polyester laminated to polyurethane film with a grid emboss and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% elastane with a brushed back and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice