Patagonia Women's Dirt Craft Bike Shorts - 11"
These mountain-biking shorts feature a durable, removable liner and chamois pad with versatile, breathable and adjustable outer shorts. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Outer shorts built with stretchy nylon/elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move
- Low-profile external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Two drop-in front pockets, one secure zipper pocket at left thigh
- Liner shorts and outer shorts may be mixed and matched with our Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts and Endless Ride Liner Shorts
- Reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11" inseam: leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- 278 g (9.8 oz)
Outer shorts: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% elastane stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Liner: 5.2-oz 72% polyester/28% elastane stretch interlock knit.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice