Patagonia Women's Chacabuco Backpack 28L
Great organization for daily use, but the right size and features for day hikes, too; fit specifically for a woman, with a modified harness and back panel for comfort.
- Main compartment features a padded and lined tablet sleeve and plenty of space for everything else
- Laptop pocket is padded and features separate access from the main compartment; fits most 15" laptops
- Stash pocket is perfect for sunglasses or small electronics
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Ultrasoft yet highly breathable mesh at back panel and shoulder harness
- Adjustable cording is perfect for stashing yoga mats or extra layers
- 612 g (1 lb 5.6 oz)
Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
612 g (1 lb 5.6 oz.)
16.5 x 11.5 x 5
28L (1709 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Although we’ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we’re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel.
Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber.
We’re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we’re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice