Patagonia Women's Capilene® Midweight Bike Jersey
A shoulder-season workhorse, this long-sleeved bike jersey works as baselayer, midlayer or outer layer, depending on conditions. Its versatile fabric (Capilene® Midweight) offers light, breathable, stretchy comfort, but is still hefty enough to hold heavier items in its three roomy back pockets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Smooth, soft, recycled polyester face fabric makes for easy layering; hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things civilized
- Three pockets at lower back secure water, food and tools next to body
- Articulated seams and longer back hem contour to body posture on the bike
- Flat-seam construction eliminates chafing under a pack
- Locker loop at neck lets you hang jersey for quick dry-out
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 193 g (6.8 oz)
5.1-oz 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice