Patagonia Tres Backpack 25L
Your new favorite commuter bag carries everything you need for a productive day, whether you wear it as a backpack, shoulder bag or briefcase.
- Main compartment has plenty of room for extra notebooks or an extra outfit for after work
- Dedicated padded laptop pocket; fits most 15" laptops
- Front organization keeps cords and accessories where you want them
- Converts from backpack to shoulder bag or briefcase with ease
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- Burly grab handles right where you need them
- 873 g (1 lb 14.8 oz)
Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
873 g (1 lb 14.8 oz)
48 x 30.5 x 16.5 cm (18.8 x 12 x 6.5 in)
25L (1526 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Although we’ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we’re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel.
Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber.
We’re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we’re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice