Patagonia Mesh Master II Vest
A versatile, highly breathable mesh fishing vest with vertical pockets for low-bulk storage and easy pocket access; designed for either hot- or cold-weather conditions.
- Mesh body ventilates in hot weather and won’t hold water in wet or cold conditions; pockets made of 3-layer 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- EVA foam collar provides comfort and equalizes weight distribution
- Vertical front pocket design provides low-bulk storage and easy access
- Stacked upper pocket on back is set high on shoulders to keep contents dry during wading; bottom mesh pocket on back with double-zipper closure
- Multiple interior zippered pockets for tippet spools; hidden rod holder
- Adjustable front closure allows for layering
- 340 g (12 oz)
Body: 4.6-oz 100% polyester mesh.
Pockets: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice