Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Early Rise Snap Shirt
This warm and versatile snap-front fishing shirt is made from ultrasoft, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester microfleece; can be worn as an outer layer in dry weather or as part of a layering system in wetter conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from our warm, ultrasoft 100% recycled polyester Micro D™ microfleece, with 100% nylon taslan on collar stand, back of collar, pocket flaps, inside placket and cuffs
- Snap-closure front
- Two snap-closure chest pockets, sized for fly boxes; the right chest pocket has an internal vertical-zip pocket for security; pocket flaps and interiors are nylon taslan
- Snap-closure cuffs; nylon taslan reduces water uptake
- Tool attachment loop on upper right chest
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on lower front placket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
Body: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece.
Cuffs, pocket flaps, collar stand and inside placket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Although we’ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we’re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel.
Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber.
We’re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we’re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice