Returns and Repairs Forms
We back everything we make with our Ironclad Guarantee. If your item isn’t working for you, please follow the instructions in the section "Repairs and Quality Returns" below.
To return your recent Patagonia order to us, please follow the instructions in the section "Returns" below.
Your Patagonia order can be returned in six simple steps:
- Fill out your returns slip with the item(s) you would like to return to us and place the slip inside your package with your unwanted item(s).
- Print your Cycleon return label which you received via email when your order was shipped.
- Stick the label on the outside of your package and bring it to your local post office.
- You will need to pay to send the package to your nearest return hub. The address will be clearly displayed on your returns label.
- Once your package arrives at the hub, we will activate the Patagonia tracking code and forward the package to our main returns warehouse in The Netherlands. Please note: Refunds are not processed at the regional hubs.
- As soon as your package has been processed by our team at our main returns warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email from us. The refund should appear in your account in the coming 3-10 working days. If you are returning a whole order, we will refund the shipping charge on the original order.
How does the post office scan the Patagonia label?
It is not possible for the post office to scan the Patagonia return label when you are sending back your item(s). Instead, they should prepare a separate label for you, and arrange the labels side-by-side on your package.
Do I need to pay for Track and Trace?
As your Patagonia label is not activated until your package reaches your nearest return hub, we advise that you pay for a traceable service for the first stage of the journey when sending back your item(s). If your package is lost while in transit during this first mile, your carrier should then be able to reimburse you for the cost of the item(s) inside. Patagonia does not take responsibility for your package until it arrives at the location on your Cycleon return label.
Looking for an exchange?
For an exchange, please return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order on eu.patagonia.com.
For any questions or queries, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Repairs and Quality Returns
How to start the process:
If you have a Patagonia product which is in need of a repair or with which you have encountered a quality issue, please send us the following information to email@example.com:
- a clear picture of the damaged area
- a picture of the back and front of the label (STY/Item number must be readable)
- a copy of the receipt/invoice (if possible)
- download and fill out the following contact form (PDF / Word)
Once we have received all of the above information, we will evaluate the best possible solution for you in accordance with our warranty and policies. You will be sent the relevant documents to facilitate your return/repair.
How long does the process take?
Our average turnaround time for repairs is approximately 4 weeks including the shipment to and from our repairs centre in Portugal. Please note that turnaround times can be affected during high season.
Repairs for our Swiss, Norwegian and wetsuit customers are processed at separate facilities; these repairs may take up to six weeks door-to-door.
Once your returned package has reached our main returns centre, we will process your refund/exchange within 10 business days.
DIY REPAIR & CARE GUIDES
With our friends at iFixit, we put together easy-to-follow online guides to help you care for your Patagonia gear and repair any damage that happens along the way.
Other Repair and Return Forms
We guarantee everything we make. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
REUSE & RECYCLE
No longer wearing that piece of Patagonia clothing? We always believe in the philosophy of reducing, reusing and recycling. For environmental purposes, we advise that you try to recycle your garments locally. Feel free to reach out to our EU customer service team for tips and advice on recycling your Patagonia gear.