Patagonia Women's River Salt Jacket
The River Salt Jacket is our toughest and most durable fishing shell, made with rugged, 4-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard fabric for the most challenging conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Rugged 100% polyester (55% recycled) microfiber H2No Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two water-repellent front-zippered pockets are designed to hold large fly boxes
- Adjustable, vented hood snugs to fit with a single-pull adjustment around and over head; designed to stay in place even at high boat speeds
- Waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper; all other zippers are non-corrosive plastic; watertight, adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at the hem is enclosed in a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester (55% recycled) twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape.
Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice