Patagonia Women's Cross Beta Sports Bra
Our Cross Beta Sports Bra has a crossover front design that reduces heat retention and provides extra support. Extremely soft fabric wicks moisture, dries fast and provides comfort for all-day/all-trip wear. An innovative perforated elastic band creates increased breathability for extended wear. Best for A/B cup sizes; modest support for B/C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultrasoft, moisture-wicking fabric dries fast and feels great next to skin; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Crossover design in front and back allows for added support without the bulk and tight compression of a regular sports bra
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Innovative perforated elastic band for added breathability in high-sweat zones
- Self-fabric binding on straps allows them to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting
- Tear away label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- 74 g (2.6 oz)
Body: 5-oz (prints: 5.2-oz) 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane jersey with a moisture-wicking finish and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester mesh and 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% elastane power mesh.
Cups: 100% polyester with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice