Patagonia Stormfront® Sling 20L
The perfect companion in inclement weather or wet environments. Organizes a day’s worth of fishing equipment or clothing when you want quick access to the main compartment; 100% waterproof-submersible means your gear is always dry.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core with a TPU coating to create a 100% waterproof package
- The 100% waterproof TIZIP zipper provides quick access to the main compartment, which has plenty of space for fly boxes, a small camera or extra clothing
- The fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder to evenly distribute weight for carrying comfort
- The quick-access grab handle lets you carry the Stormfront® Sling in your hand, briefcase style
- External utility keepers allow you to easily attach extra gear or secure the Stormfront Sling to a raft or inside a canoe
- External lashing straps allow you to attach a rod tube or a net
- 658 g (1 lb 8 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
658 g (1 lb 7.2 oz)
48 x 23 x 15 cm (19 x 9 x 6 in)
20L (1220 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice