Patagonia Slope Runner Vest 4L
Long-haul comfort with storage to keep layers, nutrition and hydration organized and within easy reach.
- Lightweight and breathable materials mapped to provide moisture management and next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile stretch pockets on chest fit a variety of flasks and hand bottles
- Dedicated phone pocket on chest
- Hydrophobic mono-mesh back panel for maximum airflow
- Two 500ml HydraPak® flasks included
- Available in four sizes/chest measurements: XS: 76-84 cm; S: 86-94 cm; M: 96-104 cm; L: 106-122 cm
- 160 g (6 oz)
Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Panels: 6.1-oz 100% nylon high-flex monofilament mesh
160 g (5.64 oz)
37 x 40.5 x 1 cm (14.5 x 16 x .5 in)
4L (244 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice