Patagonia River Salt Wading Boots
Lighter weight for wet wading, flats fishing and long approaches, our River Salt boots offer excellent performance and durability in both fresh and salt water; with Vibram® Megagrip soles for secure traction across a wide range of surfaces. Co-developed with Danner® and handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, with imported parts.
- Durable, waterproof, full-grain leather with a PFC-free tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; leather can be reconditioned
- Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Lacing system has eyelets across forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; top single hook for easy on/off; hardware is nylon coated for corrosion resistance
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backers
- Stitchdown construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner®
- Molded bi-fit board combines the shank, lasting board and midsole into a single piece that reduces weight without sacrificing comfort and support
- Vibram® Megagrip sole compound specially developed for grip on both wet and dry surfaces while maintaining a higher level of durability; sole accepts studs
- 1,593 g (56.2 oz)
Upper: full-grain leather with 1,000-denier 100% nylon paneling.
Lining: 67% polyester/33% nylon.
Top midsole: 8IR rubber.
Lower midsole: polyether polyurethane.
Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice