Patagonia Men's R3™ Yulex™ Back-Zip Full Suit
A high-performance, neoprene-free wetsuit with easy-access entry, the R3™ Yulex™ Back-Zip Full Suit is made of 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 48–55° F/9–13° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Torso/thighs have 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Easy-access center-back zip with internal gasket prevents water entry
- Easy-access key loop
- 1520 g (53.6 oz)
Torso/thighs: 4.5mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% elastane inverted microgrid.
Arms/legs: 3.5mm 85% Yulex™ natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Exterior face: 85% recycled polyester/15% elastane.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest AllianceView The Footprint Chronicles
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.