Patagonia Women's Ascensionist Jacket
A fully featured, highly breathable alpine shell with GORE-TEX Active for fast and light mountain pursuits when every gram counts. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, waterproof, ultrabreathable 3-layer GORE-TEX Active fabric featuring GORE® C-KNIT® Backer Technology is soft, comfortable and built for moving fast; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one exterior welted, left-chest pocket with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zipper; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Exposed, watertight two-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure; Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation
- Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
3-layer, 2.5-oz 30-denier 100% recycled nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX Active shell with GORE® C-KNIT® Backer Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX® membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice