Patagonia Stormfront® Hip Pack 10L
Fully welded and 100% waterproof-submersible, this hip pack provides foul-weather protection for all your essentials, even in the nastiest conditions.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core with a TPU coating to create a 100% waterproof package
- A 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper provides quick access to the main compartment, which is perfectly sized for fly boxes, a small camera or extra clothing
- The fully adjustable, low-profile hipbelt and the padded neck strap manage large loads and evenly distribute weight
- Two daisy chains provide quick and easy attachment points for extra gear
- Lash straps in front allow you to attach a rod tube or an extra jacket
- 564 g (1 lb 3.9 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
564 g (1 lb 3.9 oz)
35.5 x 25.5 x 15 cm (14 x 10 x 6 in)
10L (610 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice