Patagonia Stormfront® Great Divider 29L
The ultimate modular storage bag for anglers, photographers and travelers. Water-resistant, nonsubmersible bag is padded and has sturdy sides, grab handles, a shoulder strap and adjustable internal dividers.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core, an internal TPU coating and an external DWR (durable water repellent) finish to create a fully welded, water-resistant, nonsubmersible bag that stands up to foul weather
- The large main compartment has three modular foam dividers with hook-and-loop attachments that can be arranged in any configuration for organization; an oversized storm flap covers the zipper for additional protection
- Designed with reinforced haul handles and a padded, adjustable, removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- The floating interior stash pocket (on inside lid) is transparent so you can easily see its contents; zippered pockets on both sides allow quick access
- Side utility D-ring keepers provide handy attachment points so you can secure the Great Divider to a raft or inside a canoe
- A zippered exterior stash pocket holds small items such as plane tickets or leaders and tippet
- Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap; two grab handles
- 2,637 g (5 lbs 12.8 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
2,637 g (5 lbs 13 oz)
48 x 28 x 24 cm (19 x 11 x 9.5 in)
29L (1770 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice