Patagonia Men's City Storm Rain Parka
A sophisticated 3-layer GORE-TEX parka made of 100% recycled nylon that stops wind and rain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- The removable, adjustable hood accommodates a hat or cinches down tight for a streamlined fit in a blower wind
- Built with one interior security chest pocket to hold small essentials: it doubles as a stuffsack
- The clean design features a laydown collar that stays out of the way until needed
- The two-way center-front zipper has a covered placket for additional storm protection
- The handwarmer pockets keep your digits protected from wind and snow; adjustable cuffs seal out cold air
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 468 g (16.5 oz)
3-layer, 4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX® membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice