Our premium technical jacket is warm, weather-resistant, wind-blocking and has a sophisticated, stylish design. Its 2-layer shell is made of 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), kept in place with no-stitch, bonded quilt lines that increase water repellency. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
On September 24, youth climate activists around the world will take to the streets, demanding urgent positive change to address the climate crisis. Join them and help secure a future for our home planet.
Select Size and Color
Recycled Polyester 2-Layer Shell/Recycled Down Insulation2-layer 100% recycled polyester shell insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Adjustable, Insulated HoodInsulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
Full-Length Center-Front ZipperWaterproof, PU-coated, full-length center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes the jacket’s weather defenses
Streamlined FitTrim, streamlined fit allows the down to conform closely to the body and trap heat more efficiently
Handwarmer Pockets; Internal Zip PocketTwo high-volume handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers and lined with ultrasoft brushed jersey for added warmth; internal zippered pocket
Storm CuffsStorm cuffs seal out snow
Length DetailsHip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight780 g (27.5 oz)
- Shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester semi-dull plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.