Patagonia Women's Galvanized Jacket
Unrestricted movement and protection for the worst conditions, the Galvanized Jacket—which now uses 100% recycled polyester—stretches, breathes and shrugs off heavy weather for those exploring the alpine’s boldest terrain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester (100% recycled)/elastane fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, for zero abrasion points and full stretch
- Optimal Visibility Hood adjusts with single-pull Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system to work equally well with any type of helmet or a bare head
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one welted exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper
- Watertight, water-resistant-coated, two-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system at hem offers intuitive one-handed operation; cuffs have minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane facing that grips gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you’re swinging a tool
- Concealed RECCO® reflector. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 439 g (15.5 oz)
H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.4-oz 50-denier 88% polyester (100% recycled)/12% elastane stretch woven with a jersey-knit backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice