Patagonia Women's Endless Run Capris
Breathable, moisture-wicking running capris are quick-drying and have HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for longer days on the trail. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Quick-drying fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for extended trail runs
- Midrise running capris with a wide waistband for flattering fit
- The waistband has a soft, breathable flat-elastic drawcord that secures on the inside
- Center-back pocket at the top is semisecure for phone, keys and credit card
- Mesh behind the knee for breathability
- Reflective logo on left thigh
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
Body: 8.5-oz 79% recycled polyester/21% elastane power-stretch knit.
Mesh: 4.1-oz 89% recycled nylon/11% elastane.
Both with MiDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice