Patagonia Men's Pluma Jacket
An unfailing companion on any mountain adventure, the Pluma Jacket uses lightweight, durably waterproof/breathable and windproof 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabric with GORE™ Microgrid Backer Technology in a simple yet fully featured packable hard shell. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, waterproof and durable, the 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabric featuring GORE™ Microgrid Backer Technology is the pinnacle fabric from GORE-TEX, combining the best waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight and durable fabric
- Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper and one interior right-chest pocket
- Watertight two-way pit zips for venting
- Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation
- Cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane inner cuffs that grip gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you’re swinging a tool
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 414 g (14.6 oz)
3-layer, 3.4-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX Pro shell with a 15-denier GORE™ Microgrid Backer Technology woven backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
GORE-TEX Pro products have a 3-layer construction that comprises a special high performance GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a specially developed robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers for exceptional durability and the option of combining the layers with insulation.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice