Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Hoody Pullover
The perfect warmth for just about everything, our Down Sweater Hoody Pullover is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Durable shell fabric is 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International, traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Contoured fit and a longer-length hem
- Single-pull adjustable hood; center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts with cord locks at front hem
- 408 g (14.4 oz)
Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Traceable Down Insulation
All Patagonia virgin down is certified to the Advanced Global Traceable Down standard by NSF International. The Advanced certification level means our down suppliers conducted audits all the way back to the parent farms to ensure there was no live-plucking and that broader humane animal welfare standards were faithfully observed throughout the supply chain.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice