Patagonia Women's Frozen Range Jacket
Our warmest fixed-insulation down jacket to date has interior baffled construction for superior warmth. Soft and supple GORE-TEX 2-layer recycled shell fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Recycled GORE-TEX 2-layer shell fabric has a soft matte finish; feminine seaming for flattering contours
- Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) with interior baffled construction for superior warmth
- Adjustable snorkel hood seals out weather
- Welted, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets, interior chest pocket and oversized drop-in interior pocket hold essentials
- Two-way Vislon® zipper with button front center placket
- Sleeves with zippered gussets have storm cuffs to seal in warmth
- Below-the-hip length for seat coverage; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,168 g (41.2 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 4.1-oz 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric with stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice