Patagonia Women's Fitz Roy Down Parka
For frigid bivies and the coldest belays, our Fitz Roy Down Parka brings the heat with high loft, improved fully baffled construction and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend off moisture
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Fully baffled construction improved to prevent down migration; a longer cut and internal draft tubes at two-way, center-front zipper eliminates cold spots
- Helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull adjustment and an internal heat-locking, high-loft chamber on back of neck
- Two high handwarmer pockets feature zipper garages and insulated entries to eliminate drafts; two giant interior drop-in stretch mesh pockets hold gloves and other essentials
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Dual-adjust, drop-tail hem locks in heat; self-fabric stuffsack included
- 536 g (18.9 oz)
Shell, lining and reinforcements: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Traceable Down Insulation
All Patagonia virgin down is certified to the Advanced Global Traceable Down standard by NSF International. The Advanced certification level means our down suppliers conducted audits all the way back to the parent farms to ensure there was no live-plucking and that broader humane animal welfare standards were faithfully observed throughout the supply chain.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice