A detailed guidebook to the dramatic Chaltén Massif in Southern Patagonia, Argentina.
On September 24, youth climate activists around the world will take to the streets, demanding urgent positive change to address the climate crisis. Join them and help secure a future for our home planet.
Select Size and Color
- 384 full-color pages, with 430 routes in 75 peaks
- 106 topos, 137 photo topos, and 110 additional photos
- Dimensions: 6" x 9" x 3/4"/15 x 23 x 2 cm
- Published by Sidarta
- Paperback book with sewn binding
- By Rolando Garibotti and Dörte Pietron, Patagonia ambassadors
- In English
Country of OriginMade in Slovenia
Weight835 g (2 lbs)
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.