Patagonia Men's Simul Alpine Pants
Light yet protective soft-shell pants that let you move quickly and smoothly over alpine rock and snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable, stretchy, breathable polyester soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance mobility and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with OppoSet® adjustable waist creates a low-bulk, customized fit—simply hold the button and pull the webbing tail to tighten
- Zippered and welted front pockets and zippered thigh pockets sit above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Narrow lower leg, adjustable single cuff and tie-down loops for compatibility with alpine boots
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 366 g (12.9 oz)
5.2-oz 100% polyester stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice