Patagonia Men's Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts - 11 1/2"
Our airiest short, the premium Dirt Roamer is built for backcountry burners. Ideal for hot weather, the stitch-less, stretchy fabric and contoured fit feels like you’re wearing nothing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Articulated, sonic-welded seams and clean, minimalist styling reduces weight and allows the shorts to stretch as one garment, while eliminating chafing during prolonged saddle time
- Light, stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric dries fast and doesn’t restrict movement while pedaling; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips; slightly slim through the seat and legs to provide a contoured fit and help keep shorts in place during long rides
- Separating zip fly and mountain bike-specific OppoSet® adjustable waist customizes the fit
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with our Endless Ride Liner Shorts, Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs, and Nether Liner Shorts
- Small, secure zip pocket at right hip; tonal logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11½" inseam and relaxed leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
4.1-oz 90-denier 87% recycled polyester/13% elastane with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice