Patagonia Men's Dirt Roamer Jacket
Light, stretchy and superbreathable, this mountain bike–specific jacket hits the sweet spot of comfort and protection, keeping you cool on climbs, staving off wind on descents and shedding light precip. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft knit fabric backer wicks moisture and is comfortable against skin
- Secure inside chest pocket; rear-center drop pocket nests between Endless Ride Liner Bibs’ pockets
- Easy, single-pull hood adjustment for good peripheral vision
- Loop and hook for rolling and stowing hood
- Jacket packs down small and stows in back pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
2.5-oz 100% nylon face bonded to a 100% polyester circular-knit back, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice