Patagonia Women's Wavefarer® Boardshorts - 5"
A Patagonia classic, the Wavefarer® Boardshorts are the foundation of our boardshorts collection. Made of quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a female-specific fit, they’re the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything surf trunks.
- Made from durable and quick-drying 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to the hips; the flat-lying fly has a hidden button and ladderlock drawstring closure
- Rolled side seams overlap with self-binding for comfort, movement and mobility
- Gusseted design provides increased comfort while sitting on a board; self-draining right-back pocket has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper, an internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Self-draining right-rear pocket has a corrosion-proof plastic zipper, an internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Inseam is 5"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 119 g (4.2 oz)
4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fabric is certified as bluesign®® approved
bluesign™ Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign® technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think. Read Privacy Notice